ACCESSIBILITYFor the visually impaired, or those using a screen reader, access to modules with special features is available through the Accessibility page.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCEIf you need technical assistance, contact .
To help us troubleshoot the issue better, please include as much information about your situation as possible.
- module number?
- browser and version?
- operating system?
- Are you behind a campus firewall?
- What part are you having trouble with?
- Is it a specific slide that has trouble loading?
- Can you access the test?
- Did you complete the email completion form?
HELPFUL RESOURCESA great resource to display information about your system is ComputerHope.com. To find out what browser version you are using, go to WhatIsMyBrowser.com.
- Please make sure you have a steady WiFi connection. We advise against using a mobile hotspot or anywhere your connection may be dropped intermittently.
- Supported browsers include Edge, IE, Firefox and Chrome for Windows users and Safari for Mac users.
- We advise turning off pop-up blockers or making sure judicialeducator.com is an accepted site. Though we do not use pop-ups per se, we have seen certain blockers interfere with links embedded within the presentations to the testing section.
- DO NOT USE 'private browsing' or an equivalent mode.
- If your browser prompts you to 'remember the password for this site', please ACCEPT this. If you proceed without accepting this prompt, you may be logged out before you get to the test.